Friday, February 22, 2008

School (at least the trip there)


Anne found out that i have a blog so i guess i need to keep it up to date. I really do have an interesting life, but i just don't tell people about it, I guess i can start.

Well as i am driving to school today, on I-15, minding my own business, this guy comes flying up right behind me on my butt. Hes pulling the old swerving back and forth, flashing his lights, trying to get me to move trick. MORON, thats why i leave 30 minutes early to school, so i can piss people like you off, who are in such a hurry to get to work cause your late anyways.( i get sidetracked easily, sorry) So hes on my butt, we have three lanes, he swerves over into the middle i speed up he moves to the far right lane, speeds up even more, the whole time i am just listening to Enya, my engine is going as fast as it will go, all a sudden he totally cuts me off. I am not the kind of person that slams on my brakes so i am riding his butt for about a mile, then i figure i better back off. When i finally do then he gets the guts to pull the bird, out comes a full stretched hand, with the middle flying high. I wish i could have taken a picture. My day was complete, i could have gone home and slept for the day. My job was done, i successfully thoroughly pissed someone off.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha hahahahahaha!!! This whole thing is so funny...complete with the most accurate picture ever..hahahaaa!!

Hot MMMama said...

Hey, we have one more thing in common (besides loving Anne, that is)... I just caused road rage within another driver and got flipped off today too. My neighbor was standing next to me when it happened (since I wasn't even in a car and pissed the driver off, talented eh?) and my neighbor thought I was odd to just wave at the guy when he did it. I just figured, why get mad back?... all I wanted for the guy to do was to notice outside his vehicle and slow down some. And he noticed... he didn't slow down, but at least my bicycle riding girls were able to scramble out of the way before he flew by.

Nice photo by the way.... I'll just check this blog in the evenings for awhile so my kids don't get any bright ideas after seeing it! lol.

Welcome to the Blog World N8!

TooSure said...

how about a new post???? I love you!! How do you like your new job? I am sure everyone is really interested.

Anonymous said...

yah N8- so what's up with the new job?? Anyone you can't stand that you work with? Do you like the hours? How's the pay workin' out?

Hot MMMama said...

Sure, go ahead and tell us about the pay and hours.... But what I really need to know is, NateDawg gets to check out some sick lookin' cars....
got anything good like that I can try out on
"bring your Sister-in-law to work day"?

Bloo Ruin said...

I could make a blog just dedicated to idiots. Some probably think I am one of them...but I think its cause they are an idiot and have no clue that I am not an idiot.
I haven many stories that could keep you all entertained ...well for at least a while anyways.
Theres the guy that couldnt merge on the freeway cause his damn burger was more important..then when I made an 'eating/stuffing face' gesture..he chased us all the way to ogden...and driving 'crazy'...when I was just driving normal..and laughing at him.
Then there was a guy from CA who rolled down his window on the freeway in Odgen..during some construction so road jammed up..and cussed me out..have no clue why as he was ahead of me.
Then there was the dumb beotch who was making a left off the 89 in brigham and STOPPED ON THE HIGHWAY BEFORE going in the center lane...I wasnt even following close but was towing a full truck and moving trailer and came inches from moving on another day.
Then theres the 'rules of the roundabout story'..
and the guy who ran a red light then after i chased him down cause he almost hit me...claimed his light was green too...(that was years ago)...
ON and ON and ON..
You have inspired me to begin an new line of posts on my blooruin blog...
ha...ha ... ha...